Thread: Business Card Cases from Laserbits

Business Card Cases from Laserbits

What happened to the metal business card cases that Laserbits used to sell??? I just went to the site to order more and they are nowhere to be found!

Does anyone know if there are any other companies that sell those same cases?

Thanks!
    Wayne
    2016 Epilog Fusion32 60 Watt / Corel X6 / Sublimation System / Roland VersaCamm VS540i /

I thought there was a member here who owns Laserbits?? Any comment on this issue?
    2016 Epilog Fusion32 60 Watt / Corel X6 / Sublimation System / Roland VersaCamm VS540i /

Call them in the morning, remember theres a 3 hour time difference.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Thanks Bert,

I would like to know why they no longer carry them but I was hoping someone on here could tell me where to get them now that LaserBits doesn't carry them.

Not that I know why but if I had to hazzard a guess I'd say they didn't sell well or their vendor doesn't supply them anymore, probably for the same reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Grecco View Post
    Thanks Bert,

I would like to know why they no longer carry them but I was hoping someone on here could tell me where to get them now that LaserBits doesn't carry them.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander