Thread: ridgid brad nailer

Thumbs down ridgid brad nailer

I got a ridgid brad nailer and it started misfiring so I took it back and got another one it is doing the same thing now. I am using cedar. Mike

I dont know what the cost of the Rigid is.I bought a Porter Cable a few years ago,for a little over $100.I have never had a problem with it.Used it with all kinds of wood.If you have had two of them and they both malfunction,seems like its time to look for something better.Just my 2 cts.worth.

I have the DeWalt brad nailer and have not had a misfire or jam in a year. Time to look at something else in my view.

Bernie

I bought the Senco 3 pack and I've had zero problems. I was prepared to sell it off at the first sign of trouble. It looks like I'll be keeping it for a while.

If you want inexpensive, do some research on the Harbor Freight brad nailer. I've read on a few forums that people actually like them. Can't beat the $20 sale price that seems to be always running.

I've had a craftsman brad nailer for about 10 years, never a misfire yet. I do like my other PC guns too.
    Scott C. in KC
    Befco Designs

I have the Harbor Freight Brad Nailer and have gone through three boxes of Brads without a miss fire. It works just fine for the money.