Thread: Boss lazers

1. Boss lazers

Just wondering if anybody knows anything about boss lasers?

Center for Experimental Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics - University of Washington
    Kern 400W 4'x8' HSE with metal cutting add-on and rotary stage
    2-axis CNC mill, 2 manual mills, 3 lathes, other standard shop tools, . . . and a 7.5 MeV tandem Van de Graaff particle accelerator

Bosslaser is a awesome company awesome customer support Cru Michelle Robby The Frenchman Brice Kevin They also have awesome tech support hands high as they walked me threw step by step and also done remote access and walked me threw it to learn how every thing works There customer support is always even after purchasing the machine I have a bosslaser 1620 I would recommend them to you as they have helped me a ton and still helping me after 2 yrs Tell them Donald said to call
    STILL A NEWBY LEARNING MY WAY
    Junior Hall
    Boss laser
    engravelab 9v

Spent a day with them a month ago and they were all very helpful and informative. Kevin let me play with the machine for about 4 hours. Bought a machine a week later and got it home and set up only to find there was no ignition key. They over-nighted one and I was up the next day. Had a problem with Z axis only going down and Brady returned my call promptly. Turns out the auto focus probe was gummed up. Other than that I been burning stuff without much problem. They had a lot of parts on the shelf so I'm sure if I needed anything I could have it next day.

All in all I'm satisfied with the machine and confident that if and when I need assistance it's there.

Linn
    Boss 1416 60W
    Retired Navy Corpsman