Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proxxon table saw

At 299, that is one heck of a deal..... I paid many times that for mine several years ago. It's the ideal saw for small projects.

Robert

Peter, The MK 4 saw is advertised on Craigslist, San Antonio, TX.

Quote Originally Posted by DOUG ANGEL View Post
    Jeff, I had a Dremel table saw in the 80's, did a lot of work with it. Somehow it disappeared during one of my numerous moves for the Air Force, and I never replaced it. Good thing we have the internet, so we can discuss the pros and cons of different tools. Can't even begin to list all the bright shiny USELESS tools I've bought thinking that they would be perfect for the project at hand. Gotta admit though, my hand tool skills need a lot of practice.

When I purchased mine used from craigslist , it included the improved adjustable fence and miter gauge. I built a crosscut sled for it . The saw is invaluable for my r/c model airplane build activities. The best thing I did was to upgrade the saw blade to a 36T carbide blade by Tenryu. With this blade its possible to cut 1/2 inch oak and maple without stalling the saw ( slowly of course ) . I wish the table was a bit larger.