Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2015 MLB Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla View Post
    I really need a crying emoticon....
    I'm with you - just be sure to have the critter wearing a Detroit Lions jersey - that one will be in vogue for eons...........
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

The Futility Bowl - Game 2

Mets @ Cubs tonite. 4-game series.

What matchup could incite more yawns that that?
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

This how you turn a double-play..........that Iglesis kid is going to have many years in the highlight reel...

http://m.mlb.com/video/v115080783/mi...ort_code=2zso8
    Last edited by Chris Padilla; 05-14-2015 at 7:04 PM.

Yep....

Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Yep....

Chris - a work of art, to me. The turn for two at second has always been a combination of art, acrobatics, gymnastics, and pure athleticism for me.

Which, of course, is why the Tigers jersey I have says on the back: Whitaker 1

The nineteen years - NINETEEN - that he spent with Alan Trammel at the corner on the field, at The Corner [Michigan and Trumbull] were amazing.

You can post all of those that you want - I love'em.

Tell me this, though - I am a bit if a technical Luddite - how do you pull a segment of an on-line clip, and then how do you embed it directly into the post?

One can get lost with all the highlight reals of incredible D! Love it love it love it!!

Here is the secret to directly embedding video footage...simple even for you.

video.jpg
    Click and fill in the window that pops up.

...simple even for you.
    You mis-over-estimate me, Chris - a bar that you would trip over is often a bar too high for me.

We will see, though - thanks...........

F I N A L L Y !!!!!! The losing streak is halted...in LA...with a nice 3-run jack in the top o' the 9th by a guy riding a major slump along with the team.

WHEW!

Let's hope it is the harbringer of better things to come. One game at a time...one game at a time....

Blog Entries
    The Nationals are 18-4 in their last 22 games. It's been a great May. Hoping it lasts.

Rockies are playing marginally better since snapping the losing streak and they are 3 outs from taking the series over the Reds in Cincy.

Nobody wants to talk about Kansas City I think Kent there in first place right now Although they have gotten beat up in the last two games by the Yankees but I think they have the best record overall in baseball right now nobody's talking about last years playoffs Kansas City lost the World Series by one runs in the seventh game , the way the All-Star voting is going right now works like Kansas City to five guys starting lineup I take that best record back I just looked
    Last edited by John A langley; 05-27-2015 at 4:21 PM. Reason: I was wrong
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

John - I am keeping my head down until the Tigers get their stuff together.

Too many OMG games lately.

Like last night - Price won a 1-0 game which is good, but the offense was single, steal, advance on the throw, score on a sacrifice - the first 2 batters of the game. That was it. All done.

Can't live on that stuff............

The Rox have been crushing the long ball lately...lottsa solo shots but doing well. Took the first two from Philly, who ain't doing all that well but still gotta win the games!

Top of the 9th. Bases loaded. 2 outs. 2 strikes. Rockies leading the Dodgers 8-5. Grand Salami. Dodgers lead 9-8. The Rockies get a man all the way to third base in the bottom of the 9th and can't get him home. Dodgers win 9-8. CRUSHING.

Chris being a Bay area person you don't root for the Giants
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!