Thread: Old Photos in File Upload Manager

Old Photos in File Upload Manager

Should I clean out old stuff from forever in the past? If so, how?

Or - is this the actual repository from which the posts themselves draw the graphics to display?
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

I wonder if you somehow deleted them from the Manager would they vanish from the post? I have no idea.
    I have 879 photos.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    I wonder if you somehow deleted them from the Manager would they vanish from the post? I have no idea.
    I have 879 photos.

Yeah, Bruce - that's what I was wondering. Just looking to do any housekeeping the Admins think is proper.
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

If you delete pictures or other file attachments in your upload manager here they will not be visible in the threads and posts you have created. At the same time most of your posts will cease to be of any value to those who search our archives looking for information. This is one of the reasons we ask everyone to upload their pictures here rather than linking them from a hosting site, it can be frustrating to search for information and find what your looking for when the pictures are gone.

Imagine how disappointing it would be if years from now your grandson or grandaughter joined The Creek looking for pictures of your projects and they had been removed. The whole idea of taking the time to take pictures and provide information here is to share with other woodworkers, some my not have been born yet

Sounds cool. Just wanted to help on server utilization, if needed.

Go ahead and delete them, Kent. Nobody looks at your pictures anyways. We won't miss a thing.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night