Thread: Double quoting

Double quoting

How do you all do a double quote, ie, quote two diffo folks in same response, so that both show up in little balloon, like a single quote (not a mere copy and paste)?
    David
    Confidence: That feeling you get before fully understanding a situation (Anonymous)

David, highlight the text and click on the text bubble icon. It's the one at the far right in the Quick Reply window.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Blog Entries
    For every person you want to quote, click the "speech bubble" with the + sign at the far right-hand side, just under the post. On the last person you want to quote, click "Reply with quote". Doing this, you can even quote people over more than one page.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Wow! I am not the person who started the thread but I am pleased to learn that trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hintz View Post
    For every person you want to quote, click the "speech bubble" with the + sign at the far right-hand side, just under the post. On the last person you want to quote, click "Reply with quote". Doing this, you can even quote people over more than one page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    David, highlight the text and click on the text bubble icon. It's the one at the far right in the Quick Reply window.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ragan View Post
    How do you all do a double quote, ie, quote two diffo folks in same response, so that both show up in little balloon, like a single quote (not a mere copy and paste)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Mann View Post
    Wow! I am not the person who started the thread but I am pleased to learn that trick.
    Nice! Been here on the creek about 7 years and still learning new tricks! Thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by Brian Tymchak; 04-20-2015 at 4:09 PM. Reason: can't subtract
    Brian

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger or more complicated...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." - E.F. Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Tymchak View Post
    Nice! Been here on the creek about 7 years and still learning new tricks! Thanks for the tip!
    Remember how the Church Lady on SNL said "Isn't that special?"

Perfect. thanks
    David
    Confidence: That feeling you get before fully understanding a situation (Anonymous)

Awesome tip.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by paul cottingham View Post
    Awesome tip.
    Just seeing if I can do this

Quote Originally Posted by paul cottingham View Post
    Awesome tip.
    Another test...

Cool...got it.