Thread: access denied

access denied

I see were JR Hall was selling his laser I clic it and said access denied I didn't have permission or something.
    Being a contributor I thought I could see everything? Ithought maybe it was moved to classifieds but Ididn't see it there whats up .
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert, Junior isn't a contributor and cannot post ads in the Classified section. His post was moved to the moderators forum, he was sent a PM explaining to sell items, one much become a Contributor for $6, and if he decided he wanted to post it for sale, donate the $6 and once done, it would be moved to the Classified section.

You can't see it because it's moved into the moderators forum, waiting for him to decide whether or not he'll spend the $6 to list it.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I was wondering the same thing. Seems he has given up on the laser idea. To bad he couldn't of incorporated some of his contacts and skills in the dog training area into laser products.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

well I hope he does he got enough free info and help over the last year even tho he didn't know how to put it to good use.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Bert, Junior isn't a contributor and cannot post ads in the Classified section. His post was moved to the moderators forum, he was sent a PM explaining to sell items, one much become a Contributor for $6, and if he decided he wanted to post it for sale, donate the $6 and once done, it would be moved to the Classified section.

You can't see it because it's moved into the moderators forum, waiting for him to decide whether or not he'll spend the $6 to list it.
    Is this $6 a yearly thing because I have the same problem and when I first joined I contributed to this site I think around $10. I how do I get access to classifieds? What are the rules please explain. If you need a donation say so and how do I donate?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Willing View Post
    Is this $6 a yearly thing because I have the same problem and when I first joined I contributed to this site I think around $10. I how do I get access to classifieds? What are the rules please explain. If you need a donation say so and how do I donate?
    You can use the Donate link at the top of the main Forums screen:

Capture.JPG

I set mine up to automatically recur so I don't have to remember.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler