Thread: Need Coated Brass Discs

Need Coated Brass Discs

Hey all - does anyone know where I can buy 1" and 1 1/2" maroon brass discs?
    Rotary or laser engravable would be fine.

Thanks in advance!

~Erica in Nevada

I bought a bag of 100 1" brass disc's on ebay this was a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Scorsonelli View Post
    Hey all - does anyone know where I can buy 1" and 1 1/2" maroon brass discs?
    Rotary or laser engravable would be fine.

Thanks in advance!

~Erica in Nevada
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I can't help you with the maroon, but maybe they have something available, it's worth giving them a call...

http://www.idplates.com/stock-parts/circles/
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Main Trophy in Chicago has maroon brass and they will make disks for you, http://www.maintrophysupply.com/special.htm
    Equipment: IS400, IS6000, VLS 6.60, LS100, HP4550, Ricoh GX e3300n, Hotronix STX20
    Software: Adobe Suite & Gravostyle 5
    Business: Trophy, Awards and Engraving