Thread: Dual Exhibition at Local Gallery

Dual Exhibition at Local Gallery

My wife and I are having a dual exhibition this month at a local gallery. This is a photo after three hours of setting up. My turnings are on the two columns and my wife's Pressed Flower Pictures are on the two walls behind them. It is just inside the front door so should see lots of traffic. The reception is tomorrow evening. Hope we don't have any incidents like Eric just had, though my pieces are not as refined or delicate as his and the floor is carpeted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice looking set up, bet you get of lookers and feelers.
    Fred

What Fred said Toby........Looking Good!

Very nice exhibit.
    When working I had more money than time. In retirement I have more time than money. Love the time, miss the money.

good luck with the exhibition, looks good

Thanks all, it will be up all month. Hopefully some things will move.

Looks good. Hope it goes well, Toby.
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." Robert Heinlein

"[H]e had at home a lathe, and amused himself by turning napkin rings, with which he filled up his house, with the jealousy of an artist and the egotism of a bourgeois."
    Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

very nice set up..hope you two have fun and do well.
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Outstanding presentation Toby. Just outstanding.