Thread: Grizzly Showroom

Grizzly Showroom

LOML & I stopped in Springfield, Missouri on our way to visit my sister in southeast MO. I read that the Grizzly Showroom was a tool guy's paradise but WOW! The 150,000 sq ft showroom and warehouse was impressive! Sadly, I walked out empty handed, there were a few things I wanted, but no room in the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    LOML & I stopped in Springfield, Missouri on our way to visit my sister in southeast MO. I read that the Grizzly Showroom was a tool guy's paradise but WOW! The 150,000 sq ft showroom and warehouse was impressive! Sadly, I walked out empty handed, there were a few things I wanted, but no room in the car.
    Maybe rent a trailer on your way home?

LOL, I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. We hit some really nasty wind & rain almost all the way from Elk City, Oklahoma to Amarillo, we might not have made it pulling a trailer.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Been there, done that. We were on the motorcycle, so a rental trailer was out of the question.

John

It's a trip every woodworker should make at least once!
    Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

First time I went there I was also impressed. As was my wife. I drive a pick-up so I filled it up. Great sales person there to help.
    No PHD, but I have a DD 214

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    LOL, I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. We hit some really nasty wind & rain almost all the way from Elk City, Oklahoma to Amarillo, we might not have made it pulling a trailer.
    Well I'm glad you didn't strap one of those stuffed bears to your fender. He would have gotten soaked.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

We go to Branson at least a couple times a year and I always hit the showroom. I am surprised they don't have a rust problem with all the drooling that goes on. LOL Seriously though it is worth a trip at least once. They even have a lounge for the ladies to patiently wait in.

I'm going up there soon. The big Bass Pro is about a mile from there, I'm planning on hitting them both. My checkbook is probably gonna faint.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Blue View Post
    We go to Branson at least a couple times a year and I always hit the showroom. I am surprised they don't have a rust problem with all the drooling that goes on. LOL Seriously though it is worth a trip at least once. They even have a lounge for the ladies to patiently wait in.
    The showroom in PA. isn't as big I don't think but Lycoming Mall is nearby for the ladies entertainment. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Could make an expensive trip a very expensive trip.

I go into Grizzly (headquarters store) every other week or so. Often go home empty handed, but occasionally buy lots of stuff. They know me by name in the store.
    Bracken's Pond Woodworks[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]