Thread: Shenhui Alignment Help Needed

Shenhui Alignment Help Needed

Hello,

I have a Shenhui and have an alignment issue that I would like to get some help with. I run through all the mortars and get it aligned perfectly and it cuts great. I move the bed to another location and it is out of alignment and will not cut.

Question: Does anyone here had a document that goes through the Bed alignment processor from the tube and all setting on the bed? I think this is my issue and I am not really sure where to start. Any help would be much appreciated. I have spent 2 full days on this issue already.

Mike

How often do you move your machine to different locations?
    It sounds like you are inducing twist on the machine, from one location to the next. Get a small level and place it on the Gantry frame as your reference then level the machine. You will concentrait on four locations, the two side rails, and the main gantry when it is close to you and when it is all the way back.
    in reality the machine doesn't have to be perfectly level, it just shouldn't have a twist.
    I hope this helps.
    Scott
    Rabbit Laser RL-60-1290, Rotary attachment, Corel Draw x6, Bobcad Ver 27
    Juki-LU 2810-7, Juki 1900 AHS, Juki LU-1508, Juki LH-3188-7, Juki LH 1182
    Sheffield 530 HC webbing cutter

There's a good chance that the gantry is not square to the Y axis. Mine wasn't. Vector a large square on some MDF or something similar and measure corner to corner. That will tell you if it is square.
    Shenhui 1440x850, 130 Watt Reci Z6
    Gerber Sabre 408