Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rabbitt Laser

Rabbitt Laser

I have always read good things about Rabbit laser and Ray. I sent them an inquiry about a week ago, both to Ray and to Sales- no reply yet.

Same thing here. I emailed them last Monday to inquire about their lasers. Got a quick reply, to which I replied back that day, but I've heard nothing back from them in 5 days...

You have to call them they are slow on email but pretty good on the phone. Much better talking to them anyway. Ray is on the road a lot , so call.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Hi Bert.
    So I thought I would test out my new signature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roy Sanders
    Knot to Pen Custom Turned Pens

Platte City, Missouri. USA

CorelDraw x 6
    CorelLaser
    LaserDrw
    Nice-Cut NC-4040 Tabletop Laser 40W

12" Craftsman Table Saw
    12" Craftsman Band Saw
    Craftsman Scroll Saws
    DeWalt Thickness Planer
    !0" Wood Lathe
    Vacuum Chamber
    Pressure Pot

So Keith and George did you try calling Rabbit Laser USA yet.

Roy Signature looks good, now when you ask questions we have a better Idea how to answer .
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Yeah I called talked to Carole I believe. Waiting to hear back from her on pricing.
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)

Great Keith Carol usually is the person who helps me when I call, she knows her stuff and if its something she doesn't know she has a direct line to Ray.
    The other thing I like about Rabbit is they put the prices of just about everything on their website so theres no guessing as to how much it might cost with this and with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Winter View Post
    Yeah I called talked to Carole I believe. Waiting to hear back from her on pricing.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Great Keith Carol usually is the person who helps me when I call, she knows her stuff and if its something she doesn't know she has a direct line to Ray.
    The other thing I like about Rabbit is they put the prices of just about everything on their website so theres no guessing as to how much it might cost with this and with that.
    When I was looking I saw the prices on their web site but when I got a quote from Carole she gave me a little better price.

well there ya go, did you get one? are you happy

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Stanek View Post
    When I was looking I saw the prices on their web site but when I got a quote from Carole she gave me a little better price.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I needed it right away and they didn't have the one I wanted in stock so I went with Automation.

I bought one from them last year. I have been very happy with it. It is much easier to call them.
    Epilog Fusion M2
    Rabbit RL-60-9060
    Lasercut 5.3
    Corel Draw X7
    Wisely Type III Fiber 20w
    EZCAD 2.8
    PhotoGrav
    Ricoh 3110 Sublimation
    Zing vinyl cutting plotter

Hi Guys;
    We are in contact and friend of mine is buying a RL 1290 from them for a single use production type operation. Seems like nice folks to deal with a willing to go into detail on the questions.
    Best Regards,
    George
    Laserarts

Glad that worked for ya

Quote Originally Posted by George M. Perzel View Post
    Hi Guys;
    We are in contact and friend of mine is buying a RL 1290 from them for a single use production type operation. Seems like nice folks to deal with a willing to go into detail on the questions.
    Best Regards,
    George
    Laserarts
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I'm glad you've had such a good experience with them Bert. I hope it continues to be a good experience for you, but they were pretty unprofessional to us when we tried to get a machine quote. I won't go into details on the board, I'll just say I'm going to have to pass on them.
    Last edited by Keith Winter; 06-19-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Keith I don't know what to say, Rabbit has had nothing but positive feedback just about everywhere you look, and is highly regarded here on this forum by several respected members like Dave S for one.
    I can tell you that my machine is built really well and so far works great.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander