Thread: Blum 563H's....latest best price......

Blum 563H's....latest best price......

Any latest "best pricing" on the Blum 563 H's?

With the locking device, Amazon is around $32 per pair, WW Hardware is around $29 per pair.......

Blum is harshing people, price keeps rising, last order I paid $24/pair, don't remember the vendor, I'll check my records later. Interestingly a sales rep yesterday dropped off a pair of Salice undermounts as a sample, they look great, slides may even be better than Blum and the clips are fairly equivalent, price was $14/pair in case quantity. I'm on a side job building a kitchen with almost 50 drawers, the foreman is using slides from hardware resources that are dead copies of. Blums, we didn't like their clips but figured out Blum clips are compatible, $13/pair versus $26 he was quoted through commercial account for Blum 21". I think I may have used A.H Turf last time, but every source was pretty close. Best option for a lot of drawers seems to be to use other than Blum.
    "A good miter set up is like yoga pants: it makes everyone's butts look good." Prashun Patel

Give these guys a look. Best price last time I checked.

http://ahturf.com/store/index.php?ro...0tandem%20563h
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

Thanks guys...looked at AH Turf, over $80 for shipping!!!

I called because I thought maybe their IT guy was nuts at the time, but nope, that's their shipping price.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jump View Post
    Thanks guys...looked at AH Turf, over $80 for shipping!!!

I called because I thought maybe their IT guy was nuts at the time, but nope, that's their shipping price.
    You're not looking at it right. I just did a price compare for 20 pairs of 21" 563H. WW Hardware and AH Turf shipped price came out exactly the same. It's all in the way they market it. AH turf posts a lower part price but higher shipping; WWH does the opposite. End result is the same.

563H 21" weigh ~6lbs/pair. These are heavy gauge steel and shipping isn't cheap. 20 pairs weighs ~120 lbs.
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

That's what I thought when I called AH Turf, I was just hoping to get lucky and get the shipping reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jump View Post
    That's what I thought when I called AH Turf, I was just hoping to get lucky and get the shipping reduced.

Cabinet hardware are a commodity, and as with any commodity pricing is usually pretty competitive. Where you typically get a break is a special sale or promotion.
    Scott Vroom

I switched to Hettich Quadro undermounts a while back and found the quality is certainly as good as or better than Blum. Full-extension 18" are $15.64 from CS Hardware plus clips which are $1 per set. Shipping is pretty reasonable too.

I was also quoted $10.97 pr / box of 6 ($65.76) for the Ferrari undermount ones from Industrial Plywood. Anyone tried these? http://ferrariamerica.com/products/p...unt_soft_close

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Quinn View Post
    Blum is harshing people, price keeps rising, last order I paid $24/pair, don't remember the vendor, I'll check my records later. Interestingly a sales rep yesterday dropped off a pair of Salice undermounts as a sample, they look great, slides may even be better than Blum and the clips are fairly equivalent, price was $14/pair in case quantity. I'm on a side job building a kitchen with almost 50 drawers, the foreman is using slides from hardware resources that are dead copies of. Blums, we didn't like their clips but figured out Blum clips are compatible, $13/pair versus $26 he was quoted through commercial account for Blum 21". I think I may have used A.H Turf last time, but every source was pretty close. Best option for a lot of drawers seems to be to use other than Blum.
    Those Technovation slides are intriguing. Can't tell how to go about obtaining them though - I suppose I'm not supposed to be able to, lol.

HDL has what your looking for @ 17.12 each & 6 @ 97.80 & 476.70 for 30....Don't know what the shipping is but everything I've got from them was very fair...To get this price you have to set up an account....

I bought 17 sets, 21" long, from AH Turf last year. They were over $100 cheaper than WWHardware after shipping was included. Shipping was over $100 from AHTurf, but they were still $100 cheaper. Every time I buy Blum undermounts I look around - AHTurf has always had the lowest shipped price.

John

I recently paid $23/per pair for seven pairs of 18" 563H with 4 way drawer locks at Downes and Reader in Connecticut. This was a pick-up order. They have locations in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. They also have an Ebay mail order business.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Robinson View Post
    Those Technovation slides are intriguing. Can't tell how to go about obtaining them though - I suppose I'm not supposed to be able to, lol.
    Didn't realize these were to the trade only. Looks like "Victors Cabinets LLC may have just opened for business! You should be able to get the Salice slides for a similar price.
    "A good miter set up is like yoga pants: it makes everyone's butts look good." Prashun Patel

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jolliffe View Post
    HDL has what your looking for @ 17.12 each & 6 @ 97.80 & 476.70 for 30....Don't know what the shipping is but everything I've got from them was very fair...To get this price you have to set up an account....
    If you order over 90 sets there is a further price break. I'm in Minnesota, so probably different further away, but an order over $600 here is free shipping and next day service.
    Last edited by Martin Wasner; 06-17-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Not sure if you have a Wurth wood group store local, but we are getting their house brand undermounts (think their named pro500) for about $12 a pair, including locking devices and rear brackets. Have to buy by box, 6 pair per box. No issues yet.