Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Golf: I don't get the rules of the game!!!!!!!!

Timely post from today.....playing 100 rounds of golf, this 6 year old raised $25,000 for a charity.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/18/ryan-...-golf-charity/
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Prashun Patel View Post
    Out on the road today I saw a Dead Head sticker on a cadillac.

It said, "Golf is for people who don't have to raise children."

Those days are gone forever. I should just let 'em go, but....
    Fixed that for ya.

Yep, even though I admit I hate playing the game, I can absolutely see the appeal. My dad loved golfing, and we actually had some very nice afternoons playing nine holes together.

I confess I enjoy watching it as well, but I stand by my earlier comment, if you can't hit a shot without silence, then I kinda think you need to play another sport. Every other athlete in practically every other pro sport I can think of perform feats of great accuracy and precision in very noisy conditions.

there is no reason whatsoever golfers can't do the same.
    Paul