Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need to test a local redsail x700 before I buy. Help

what controller is in your machine
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Rdlc320-a (ec)

ok I've been looking for a download site for it but can't find one, you sure its not on the machine ? is it easycut or lasercut or are they samething?

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod lineberry View Post
    Rdlc320-a (ec)
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 06-20-2015 at 7:34 PM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

His son says it was download from the net. He doesn't know. Idk.

mine is called laserworks

I found the laserworks/Rdcam software and bought the machine. It looks new. The menu on the display says runtime 21 sec. It there a way to change the software from mm to inches?

I have lasercut but they might be similar in the top tool bar there should be a box that says mm drop it down to find Inches let me know if it worked
    Oh Congates on getting it I think you'll have fun once you get it all figured out.

I found the laserworks/Rdcam software and bought the machine. It looks new. The menu on the display says runtime 21 sec. It there a way to change the software from mm to inches?
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 06-22-2015 at 7:27 PM.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

It uses rdcam/laserworks and doesn't need a key. I finally found a place to download the software. Now I have to try to align the laser.

Looks like you might be up and running soon Yeee haaaa now don't burn down the house

It uses rdcam/laserworks and doesn't need a key. I finally found a place to download the software. Now I have to try to align the laser.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Yep. Shouldn't be long now. The beam is hitting the first mirror close to the bottom. I don't see any up or down adjustment. Do you shim up the front mount of the tube?

Yep. Shouldn't be long now. The beam is hitting the first mirror close to the bottom. I don't see any up or down adjustment. Do you shim up the front mount of the tube?
    If there isn't any adjustment on the mirror stand, you can shim the tube. When we did the install on my table the tech told me that having the tube slightly raised on the output side was ok since it will let the air bubbles in the coolant water flow out easier. That is how my machine is currently set up and everything works great.
    Scott
    Rabbit Laser RL-60-1290, Rotary attachment, Corel Draw x6, Bobcad Ver 27
    Juki-LU 2810-7, Juki 1900 AHS, Juki LU-1508, Juki LH-3188-7, Juki LH 1182
    Sheffield 530 HC webbing cutter

Raising the tube for the first mirror might work but how do you adjust the other 2 or do they has adjustment knobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Marquez View Post
    If there isn't any adjustment on the mirror stand, you can shim the tube. When we did the install on my table the tech told me that having the tube slightly raised on the output side was ok since it will let the air bubbles in the coolant water flow out easier. That is how my machine is currently set up and everything works great.
    Scott
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander