Thread: Phone Cam Help

Phone Cam Help

I have a Moto G android phone and am trying to get some pictures someone text me off the phone to the computer. I have no trouble getting pictures i took with the phone off but can't find a way to get texted picture off. any help would be appreciated. TYIA
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Texted pics are likely stored in a different directory... plug in and search around the directory tree.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

On my moto RAZR I press and hold on the picture in the text then a list of options will come up and I click on "save attachment". It saves the picture in my download folder, from there you can retrieve it with your PC.
    I got cash in my pocket. I got desire in my heart....

Quote Originally Posted by Judson Green View Post
    On my moto RAZR I press and hold on the picture in the text then a list of options will come up and I click on "save attachment". It saves the picture in my download folder, from there you can retrieve it with your PC.
    ^^^This^^^. Long press, and save. Attach it to an email, or use a network transfer app. Bluetooth also works.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

You can send a multimedia message to your email account, then open the image with the email application. I often do this because I don't have the necessary cables to mke a hardwire connection between my phone and computer

Dan I tried that couldn't find them

Judson I tried that and they did save into my gallery but when I hooked phone to computer they weren't there

Pat thats what I tried next and it WORKED! I emailed them to me LOL

Thanks guys
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander