Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Third batch of G0766`s Shipping possibly this week!!

Third batch of G0766`s Shipping possibly this week!!

Just got off the phone with Grizzly customer service and they said this next shipment is due this week as in Friday. They also said All backordered lathes will ship from this batch. So if like me you have been waiting patiently for your lathe, It`s on the way! I am hoping they have all the "minor" issues fixed at this point and all will be great! Thanks to Roger and all you guy`s for the superb threads on this lathe and all the info. Nice to know we have such a great knowledge base and folks who share their expertise and experience so freely.
    I may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Good to hear that date is holding, I was waiting to check back again on Friday. If it holds they will likely ship next week.
    "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Proust

Quote Originally Posted by Dok Yager View Post
    They also said All backordered lathes will ship from this batch.
    ??? Define all. I was quoted July 15th yesterday.

Well I hope mine is included!!!!!! I've been patiently waiting!!! Ordered in early April!
    Don't let it bring you down,
    It's only castles burning,
    Just find someone who's turning,
    And you will come around

Neil Young (with a little bit of emphasis added by me)

Board member, Gulf Coast Woodturners Association

I ordered early March to pickup at Bellingham warehouse. Today got an email from Grizzly stating maybe July 8th.
    If it's not fun, you'er not doing it right.

Hmm perhaps you guy`s in the great north west are getting a different shipment than the ones coming out of the Missouri warehouse. I would think you guy`s would get them first.

I was told the other day in email from Abby at Grizzly-CS, that my lathe was going to arrive (somewhere?) on June 26th, and I had asked them to hold off on shipping to new address for 30 days while I get moved and into the new house. I believe I ordered on May 14th. I am pretty jazzed by the prospects of being able to turn on a steady lathe more than once a month. I also was informed by them that the 5.5" chuck kits were going to be arriving on August 7th. At the price listed on line, it's too good to pass up on (with all of the jaw sets, and cole jaws, etc.). I just wish I had a review from someone as to the quality. I suppose if their no good I could return for refund or credit.

Just got a note from Grizzly in response to my inquiring about my lathe.

"Thank you for your email dated June 24, 2015.

We are happy to assist you. After reviewing your order, I have found that the G0766 is expected to arrive in our warehouse on approximately July 6, 2015. Once received, backorders are processed and shipped to arrive in approximately three to five business days. We do fill backorders first."

Looks like I will get mine about the 13th of July.
    Sparky Paessler

This is what my email said.
    Thank you for your email dated June 21, 2015.

We are happy to assist you. After reviewing your order, I have found that the G0766 is still expected to arrive in our warehouse on approximately June 22, 2015. Once received, backorders are processed and shipped to arrive in approximately three to five business days. We do fill backorders first. You should automatically receive a confirmation email with tracking information after the order has shipped. ( I live in northwest Florida)
    Last edited by William McAnelly; 06-25-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Well, I got a shipping confirmation e-mail last night. It is coming out of Bellingham. Says it is going to deliver on Monday. I was going to pick it up at the terminal so it might be there today. I guess I need to make a phone call.

****Update. It got stuck in Everett and won't make the 4 hr drive to Portland before the Freight terminal closes for the week. I guess I will be picking it up next Thursday.
    Last edited by Cary Falk; 06-26-2015 at 9:07 AM.

Sorry to hear that Cary but at least it's finally on its way.That's a good thing. Enjoy it when it does arrive.

Red
    RED

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cary Falk View Post
    Well, I got a shipping confirmation e-mail last night. It is coming out of Bellingham. Says it is going to deliver on Monday. I was going to pick it up at the terminal so it might be there today. I guess I need to make a phone call.

****Update. It got stuck in Everett and won't make the 4 hr drive to Portland before the Freight terminal closes for the week. I guess I will be picking it up next Thursday.
    At least you know you are close.........congrats Cary!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

Received the shipping conformation e-mail this morning. I guess they were correct on the back orders, however mine is coming via Fed-EX from Bellingham don`t know how that happened but. Can`t wait! I guess maybe you guy`s in the great north west may get yours as well.

Dok….. I would like to know when you ordered your lathe.

I have heard nothing on my order of 3-12.
    If it's not fun, you'er not doing it right.

I would give them a call, and see what's up. Squeaky wheel, gets greased?

Quote Originally Posted by gary arnold View Post
    Dok….. I would like to know when you ordered your lathe.

I have heard nothing on my order of 3-12.