Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone shoot YouTube Videos?

If you decide to get equipment call B&H Photo Video and talk to them about options to fit your need. I have been dealing with them for 20 years and they provide great advice and have equally great prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    2 more days until you shoot YouTube videos? Probably didn't need to remove the fence for it. ;-)
    Existing gate was only 8ft wide with an additional 11ft of fence. The shed is 12ft wide. So yes the fence needed to come down.
    Steve Kinnaird
    Florida's Space Coast
    Have built things from wood for years, will finally have a shop setup by Sept. 2015 !! OK, maybe by February LOL ……

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Ladendorf View Post
    If you decide to get equipment call B&H Photo Video and talk to them about options to fit your need. I have been dealing with them for 20 years and they provide great advice and have equally great prices.
    Thanks, I have dealt with them in the past.
    Right now I have the Sony HANDYCAN DCR-SR45, an Olympus Tough 8000, a Kodak EasyShare Z950 and my Samsung Note 4. All will shoot video. So I am hoping to place each of them to shoot different angels so that I can take advantage of Power Director 13's mixing ability.
    Steve Kinnaird
    Florida's Space Coast
    Have built things from wood for years, will finally have a shop setup by Sept. 2015 !! OK, maybe by February LOL ……

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kelly View Post
    Very interesting video. Learned a lot from this. Thanks for posting

1 MORE DAY !!!!!!

By this time tomorrow the shed will be in place and will start to transition into a wood working shop.
    Steve Kinnaird
    Florida's Space Coast