Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power tool hazard warning

Wear big rimmed dark glasses.
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

I would stick a Band-Aid on it until it grows back.

Get some finish and a fine artist brush...just add the eyebrow back!
    "A good miter set up is like yoga pants: it makes everyone's butts look good." Prashun Patel

Spirit gum, an artist brush and flocking?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

These will work..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Quinn View Post
    Get some finish and a fine artist brush...just add the eyebrow back!
    Or spray on hair in a can.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

How about a set of glasses with the eyebrows and a nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Thien View Post
    WARNING

It is possible for the clear plastic guide that sets the depth of cut on the Norelco hair trimmer to pop-off during use, at which time it starts taking a full-depth cut of your eyebrow.

The chance of this happening the day before the 4th of July are clearly much greater than any other day of the year.

Furthermore, there is no "brake" feature that would stop the shears in the event that they are removing your entire eyebrow.

It is said that it takes the brain about 8ms to process what is happening and react; I would estimate it takes approximately 7ms to shave one's eyebrow off completely.

Finally, the people in your life, the ones you may have previously referred to as your "loved ones," will find all of this madly entertaining.

DAMHIK.
    Solution - go with the Andy Rooney look. It worked for him, it will work for you

Quote Originally Posted by johnny means View Post
    No pics, didn't happen:d
    That was my first reaction, also!

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

You can fix it with a little superglue and eyebrow dust.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    Sorry for your incident and I won't laugh. I already ran out of laughs at a coworker who recently did the same thing.
    I am not so polite. I fell off my chair laughing. I resemble the prototypical 13 year old boy who willingly laughs at others mistakes and misfortune. Mostly because I have done all or most of same mistakes myself. Perhaps the worst one was using a wheelbarrow to stand on while painting the trim of my house with solid color stain. I had to call the wife and ask her to pick up a can of paint thinner as most of the gallon can of stain went on my head, face, neck, arms, pretty much all over. Wheelbarrows should really carry a warning sticker not to use them for standing on.