Thread: Incra Jig Pro

Incra Jig Pro

I have a chance to offer a fellow for this setup.He has all the templates,manual and an additional book of projects. Incra does not list this
    model anymore. Can some of the more knowledgable in this area of this group help me set a price.
    Larry Fredric

$200 would be a fair price.

I bought one on eBay not too long ago for $150 and I consider it money well spent. Mine has the jig, the 28"(?) fence, the right angle jig (or whatever it's called...I don't have the book handy), a couple of Incra gauges, and the other accessories you mentioned. I mounted it on a piece of 3/4" ply and clamp it to the TS for use with either the saw or the router table insert. I use my TS fence to quickly square the Incra to the TS blade, then clamp the plywood to the TS. Used carefully, it does indeed produce repeatable cuts. On the saw, I use the factory fence (it's a Ridgid TS 3650) most of the time, but when I need the repeatabliity, I hook up the Incra. Of course I'd like to have the current latest and greatest Incra TS fence setup, but it costs nearly what I paid for the saw, so I'll stick with the older model.

- Vaughn

Larry, Welcome to the creek! You have joined a great forum!

Good luck on getting the Incra, I have always thought they would be a nice addition.
    Jeff Sudmeier

"It's not the quality of the tool being used, it's the skills of the craftsman using the tool that really matter. Unfortunately, I don't have high quality in either"