Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best explanation for Great Pyramid(s)

Best explanation for Great Pyramid(s)

The Tesla thing reminded me that I saw a program that said the purpose of the tunnels in the great pyramid, and it's location over a running aquifor and location on a certain geometric magnetic line over the surface of the planet, was something along the lines of an acid was poured down the chute/tunnel, and them mixed with another chemical in the bottom. This resulted in a chemical reaction, combined with the geographic location resulted in the pyramid emitting usable energy. I dont' recall whether the energy was used to power things in the surrounding area, or re-fueling alien spacecraft, or what. but they did find traces of the supposed chemicals in the structure and chutes, and have replicated the whole thing in the labs.

Interesting or not?
    David
    Confidence: That feeling you get before fully understanding a situation (Anonymous)

Is this a theory from that guy on "ancient aliens", you know the one with the hair? It would have to be power for space ships - otherwise we'd see evidence of a power distribution system -aka cables (although Tesla did try energizing the Earth so that wires wouldn't be needed). Maybe the Nubians developed a drug habit from traders on the silk road and had to steal the cables and sell them for scrap?

It's a similar question to the Baghdad battery and other potential ancient technologies; did they build it for the purpose it could have been used, or are people just stretching their imaginations to make the world seem more interesting (or make more money for their books, museums, etc.?) The traces of acid found in the tunnels could well be remains of wine or other foods thrown down as some sort of sacrifice - there would be much more buzz in the non-tv archaeological world if there was any hint at this being significant.

Check out this site: http://archyfantasies.com/2012/06/22...ghdad-battery/

Don't mean to be to negative, though - I'm probably just jealous because I was never abducted by aliens nor met a Grey or anything like that.
    Karl

Q: Why were the Pyramids built in the desert?
    A: They weren't.

Q: Why are there no dinosaur bones in the K-T boundary?
    A: They died off before the Chicxulub impact.

Science can be such a bummer.
    “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness..." - Mark Twain

Not the least bit interesting.

It could have been almost anything, but there is not a hint of evidence for any of it.
    Most of the so-called evidence is simply made up.
    Would you build the Pyramids to mix two chemicals together?

When a 'discovery' program starts of with..........Could it be?, Is it possible?, etc. that is about the point where I turn it off. My experiences with schlock like this started with Von Daniken in the 1960's when he managed to get a movie like it, "Chariots of the Gods", in theaters.

Gotta go meditate. Anybody see my pyramid shaped tin foil hat?
    Rick Potter

DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.

Of course it was a limitless source of power, but big oil and the gov't don't want us to know about it. All the details are locked up in the library of congress, written in invisible ink.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Andersson View Post
    Don't mean to be to negative, though - I'm probably just jealous because I was never abducted by aliens nor met a Grey or anything like that.
    Karl
    I thought that if one were abducted by aliens, you would not remember it? like Guys in Black?

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Moriarty View Post
    Q: Why were the Pyramids built in the desert?
    A: They weren't.

Q: Why are there no dinosaur bones in the K-T boundary?
    A: They died off before the Chicxulub impact.

Science can be such a bummer.
    As I said recently, I always thought the P<.05 a bit arbitrary- pretty much the basis of all modern scientific 'proof'.

Why is it significant or not that they were or not built in the desert?
    David
    Confidence: That feeling you get before fully understanding a situation (Anonymous)

I don't think they had tin foil back then.

I am trying to imagine the mindset of those ancient people who somehow had the idea to build these huge pyramids. I keep asking why would they undertake such a task?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Wintle View Post
    I am trying to imagine the mindset of those ancient people who somehow had the idea to build these huge pyramids. I keep asking why would they undertake such a task?
    Well, that's easy. The same reason we build stupidly tall buildings today, or stupidly big houses, or stupidly big yachts; to show how special we are.
    Last edited by Bruce Page; 07-22-2015 at 12:03 PM.

I have studies the pyramids and other ancient structures for years. The pyramids are the most precise structure ever created. We cannot replicate it today. Imagine starting with a 13 acre base that is level to within 1/2" from one corner to the other. On the interior, there are some 70 ton stones that were lifted to about 150' as I recall. In the Aswan quarry where the stones were cut there are core drill holes. Examining these shows that the bore rate is 500 times faster than anything we have today. I could go on and on. An excellent book on their construction is The Giza Power Plant by Christopher Dunn. You may not agree with his theory buy you will walk away knowing that there were not tombs for some king. There are pyramids in many countries with some larger than the ones at Giza. Odd that those never make it to main stream media. I believe the pyramids were somehow used for energy .
    Sometimes decisions from the heart are better than decisions from the brain.

Enjoy Life...

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Fries View Post
    I have studies the pyramids and other ancient structures for years. The pyramids are the most precise structure ever created. We cannot replicate it today. Imagine starting with a 13 acre base that is level to within 1/2" from one corner to the other. On the interior, there are some 70 ton stones that were lifted to about 150' as I recall. In the Aswan quarry where the stones were cut there are core drill holes. Examining these shows that the bore rate is 500 times faster than anything we have today. I could go on and on. An excellent book on their construction is The Giza Power Plant by Christopher Dunn. You may not agree with his theory buy you will walk away knowing that there were not tombs for some king. There are pyramids in many countries with some larger than the ones at Giza. Odd that those never make it to main stream media. I believe the pyramids were somehow used for energy .
    We all know that they weren't built by hordes of slaves. Its really time for all of us to quit the denial of the obvious and admit we have no idea how they got there, when they got there, why they got there, etc. We will never know

My sister the Egyptologist has a theory (for humor's sake only) that they were made of poured limestone cement. Later they drew pictures of a multitude of slaves pulling the stones just to throw everybody off.
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Fries View Post
    We might not have all the details yet, but there are really no mysteries about the pyramids. You are just reading the wrong books; the ones that just make up "mysteries".

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Barry View Post
    We all know that they weren't built by hordes of slaves.
    No. We don't "all know that"...
    I am never wrong.

Well...I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.