Thread: phoenix ww show

phoenix ww show

I have been so busy lately my head is spinning. I got a call recently from some folks at the woodworking shows and they asked if I would like to have a booth and display my work at the show. I think my response was, "uhhhhhhh, let me think.....YES!!!" lol Its kind of funny since I would have been there anyway for my yearly session of drooling.
    I guess they like to have local craftsman displaying their work at each show.
    So if anyone is going to the Phoenix show, I would love to meet you there. And wish me luck...... I have no idea what to expect.

marc

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Spagnuolo
    8< snip >8 And wish me luck...... I have no idea what to expect.

marc
    From the pictures I've seen of your work Marc, I think you can expect quite a few compliments. I wish you luck, but I'm pretty sure you'll have lots of it anyway. Congrats.

- Vaughn

Marc, when is the show?

Rick
    There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

Marc, I will look for you at the show. The dates are Nov 11-13 at Westworld in Scottsdale.

Marc - I'll be there and will look for you. I'm planning to organize a place for interested folks to meet for breakfast or lunch before the Show on Friday and Saturday, and I'll be posting a thread about that soon. For those that need the information on the Phoenix Show:

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/i...ntName=Phoenix

Excellent. I really look forward to meeting you guys!!

Depending on when our baby is born I plan on going there Our baby is expected to be born on Nov 16 but they almost never arrive on time... If he arrives early enough maybe he will come along 5 days old and already at his first WW show hehehe
    I can pay retail anywhere, so how's your service?
    Grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory one project at a time
    Maker of precision cut firewood

Question show

How much do they charge for a booth? Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Falkenstein
    Marc - I'll be there and will look for you. I'm planning to organize a place for interested folks to meet for breakfast or lunch before the Show on Friday and Saturday, and I'll be posting a thread about that soon. For those that need the information on the Phoenix Show:

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/i...ntName=Phoenix
    Coolness....I'm gonna take a trip out there with the wife on the promise that I don't take the credit card.........hmmmm, let's see if she really means it :-( I hope not. Look forward to hooking up with some of you. Let's get a "family" picture :-)

If you all decide to get together on Friday count me in. I'll be in town on business that week.

Actually I dont know. Fortunately, I am not being charged.

Im still kind of new around here, But a woodworking show sounds like somthing I would check out..
    Ray Morningside

Quote Originally Posted by ray arnold
    Im still kind of new around here, But a woodworking show sounds like somthing I would check out..
    Well welcome bud.

Seems like you are in good company with this lot. One condition of being a member of SMC, you must have a digital camera and USE it !!!!!!

Welcome aboard. Where you at in AZ?

Ray,
    Welcome to the bunch. There is a great deal of knowledge on this site and I am finding out (through this thread) that there is a good number of woodworkers in state. Look forward to meeting all of you at the show or at the meal Dave is working on putting together.

15. I didn't realize there were so many Arizona Creekers. Am I the only one from Tucson? I will certainly be at the show, that is if SWMBO doesn't have other plans.

John Zimmerman