Mike, Nicholas, Jim, Steve, Kees, et al.....I have read the ongoing commentary with a degree of pride in the conversation that we have.

It is truly a wonderful thing to be able to discuss things, offer different points of view, and even disagree without getting ugly/profane/intolerant.

A couple of years ago, before I became more active posting here, another individual, whom I respect, in another forum said that one of the moderators on SMC was not fair, unreasonable, etc, and they quit. I did not ask for any more information, but have remembered that. After the last couple of years being here, from what I have seen, there is nothing to denote that.

I am saying-way to go mgmt. and moderators in facilitating a friendly, kind atmosphere

Enough editorializing.

Besides loving great tools, I do completely believe that (as Jim, and others have said over the ages), that for an novice such as myself, it is all the more important to have great tools. Many of the folks on this forum can do wonderful work with less than ideal tools. I cannot.

Equally important is that we develop good habits/muscle memory from the beginning. Maybe someday I can take some classes.