Thread: New Video - Trotec Speedy 360 model

New Video - Trotec Speedy 360 model

This video was posted on July 29th.

http://www.troteclaser.com/en-US-GB/...-engraver.aspx
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 07-31-2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: updated link

Very interesting Keith, I was wondering when they were going to make it official. Looks very much like a smaller 400 looks wise and also layout of the bed and such but the head appears to be further from the material like the 300. Video hints at it being an in-between step between the 300 and 400 but I doubt that lasts unless the 300 drops in price so there is more variance in price between the units.

Thanks for sharing this!
    Trotec Speedy 400 120w, Trotec Speedy 300 80w
    Thunderlaser Mars-130 with EFR 130w tube
    Signature Rotary Engravers (2)
    Epson F6070 Large Format Printer, Geo Knight Air Heat Presses (2)

Last edited by Mike Null; 07-31-2015 at 7:01 AM.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

I'd like to take the sonar focusing for a test drive, that looks slick.

That's a nice looking machine.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I think the sonar focusing will be less than useful for the textiles I cut.
    As for using standard size materials a 24" X 32" bed would have been very much more useful.
    Other than that it looks like a fantastic addition to the Trotec family.
    Guy Hilliard

Sawdust and Noise

Trotec Speedy 400 w 80W, rotary attachment, vacuum table, cutting table, lamella bars

AXYZ 4008 w 7 position ATC, Servos, Vacuum, pins, laser digitizer

CorelDRAW X6,
    Rhino 5,
    Aspire

Umm, I don't mean to be the weasel here, but I thought we wern't allowed to post links?
    Full Spectrum Laser 5th Gen, 45 Watt with Gold Catalyst tube
    Rotary Attachment
    Corel Draw X5
    Complete wood shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Troncalli View Post
    Umm, I don't mean to be the weasel here, but I thought we wern't allowed to post links?
    Sure you can, you just can't post links to your own site, or ebay auctions (because they expire and the links become worthless), and a couple of other minor things, but overall, you're welcome to post links.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Sure you can, you just can't post links to your own site, or ebay auctions (because they expire and the links become worthless), and a couple of other minor things, but overall, you're welcome to post links.
    Scott, thanks for the reply.. I guess I was mistaken...
    Full Spectrum Laser 5th Gen, 45 Watt with Gold Catalyst tube
    Rotary Attachment
    Corel Draw X5
    Complete wood shop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    I'll tweak Steve's statement... you're not supposed to post links to items you have a vested interest in financially. While this includes your own site, obviously, it also includes the sites of "friends" or business associates who are offering kickbacks to you (be it money, products, etc.), i.e., shills.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

From our Terms of Service:

E. Commercial Advertising

1. Direct Commercial Affiliation

SawmillCreek maintains an active advertising and marketing program. As such, we seek to provide a non-competitive atmosphere for our advertisers by disallowing commercial posts from our members. Posts made by Members with direct commercial affiliation, and with the apparent intent of using SawMill Creek for the sole purpose of promoting a product or service will be subject to removal. Members with direct commercial affiliation are defined to be those Members who stand to benefit financially from such a promotion.
    2. Indirect Commercial Affiliation

Members may wish to expose other topics of interest, commercial topics included, but may only do so for the purpose of promoting discussion on the forums.
    3. External Linking

Links to other websites are allowed in posts. In fact, they are encouraged. However, links for the sole purpose of marketing, generating traffic to a site, or any other commercial advertisement deemed to solicit commercial benefit are not allowed. Links to other public or private forums are not allowed. Links should be submitted as references, for the sole purpose of generating or supporting discussions on SawMill Creek.
    4. Signatures

Links are not allowed in signatures. Signatures may not be gratuitous commercial advertisements containing promotional offers, sales, or other marketing efforts. Members of the "Friends of the Creek" business directory may include an embedded link to their record within their signature block using the facilities provided.