Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire Members???

New Hampshire Members???

I was curious as to how many members are from NH and where abouts. Who knows, there may be a number of us nearby. I'm located in the town Bedford.

Not NH, but not far away; Lunenburg MA.

Not from NH, but I've had the opportunity to attend a couple of meetings of the NH Woodworker's Guild. I'm jealous. If you're not a member, check them out.

I'm from Chester Al. A guild member for 22 or 23 years. I run the hand tools subgroup.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

I am from NH and I belong to the guild.

do laser guys count I was from NH but live in AZ now But I'm in NH right now lol
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

I'm near Lebanon

Live in Bath, NH

Good to ear from you guys. What kind of woodworking are you involved with? I'm an amatuer hobbyist who works on small projects: jewelry boxes, bandsaw boxes, cutting boards,trivets,etc. I prefer one of kind things.

I have a side business making marking knives, awls, and other tools for hand tool folks. In the furniture end of things I am into 18th century stuff, primarily Queen Anne and Chippendale though I'm just starting an Eli Terry scroll and pillar clock of the Federal period. I occasionally do some faceplate turning too.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Dave, your business sounds like you have a broad base of woodworking experience. Do you have any pictures of your work: tools, furniture?
    Personally, I don't see myself ever getting into furniture making as I probably wouldn't have the need for home/friends/relatives furniture making, or the space to pull off a large project, or the patience for that matter.

Hi Al,
    I have built guitars for years, but recently got some stationary equipment, and so have tried my hand at making some simple furniture.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Scott DelPorte View Post
    Hi Al,
    I have built guitars for years, but recently got some stationary equipment, and so have tried my hand at making some simple furniture.
    Scott
    I suspect building guitars requires a lot of talent. Pictures?

Count me. NH all the way.

Does New Hampshire still have the great consignment stores for hobbiest Also under the impression they are run by the state or state supported
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!