Thread: Jack Clamp Experience

Jack Clamp Experience

Wondered if any of you fellas had experience using the Jack Clamp. I've read that it is fantastic but wondered about actual experience.
    jackclamp.com

I remember seeing these in a video several years ago. They always struck me as cheap looking, and the construction materials seemed fairly light weight. That said, I have no experience with them.

Doc
    As Cort would say: Fools are the only folk on the earth who can absolutely count on getting what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hines, MD View Post
    I remember seeing these in a video several years ago. They always struck me as cheap looking, and the construction materials seemed fairly light weight. That said, I have no experience with them.

Doc

I have a set of the clamps and by no means are they cheap and the construction is not light weight. For these kinds of clamps I feel they are more on the heavy duty side. They have a lot of versatility if you get the accessories with them as well. I would say if you are looking for a heavy duty cabinet type clamp get some Bessey’s. But if you are looking for versatility and an all-around clamp these are good ones. I would recommend them.
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006

Seems like the have a lot of uses when you get the accessories and from their video they look stout. I understand they're built in Bozeman Mt. If they are from Montana they will be tough!!