Thread: Accuride 3832 Slides

Accuride 3832 Slides

I've looked at there web site and I can't figured out mounting specs. I've never worked with these, so how to.........

1. If I want to put slides on the bottom of a cabinet, can I mount the slide right down on the bottom of the cabinet, or do I need to raise them a little bit?

2. How do you figure out how high to place the center/slide piece on the drawer? is it a standard distance from the bottom of the slide?

Thanks

I just put them where I need/want them allowing for needed clearances for the drawer and the design elements of the cabinet which usually calls for an overlay drawer front.

I've installed at lower, middle and top areas of drawers with no ill effects.

Some go to face frames with side blocking or back brackets. Some go Euro style using 37x32xdepth with 5mm system screws.

Could probably install the cabinet half of the slide at the bottom of the cabinet, don't recall doing so myself but with careful planning of the drawer should work but you do lose some adjustability on the slide.

I usually reference centerlines of the slides during design and placement of elements.