Thread: Automation Technoligies CNC Router

Automation Technoligies CNC Router

I been looking at this CNC Router package, the KL6090. It comes with Spindle, Hiwin Rails, Ball Screws and bed size is 24 x 36. Anyone have one or have seen this in person? Looking for any kind of feed back on quality and performance of this machine.

http://www.automationtechnologiesinc...top-cnc-router

Thanks!
    Ed

When I was there to pick up my laser I saw one but it wasn't running didn't really look at it close but from what I remember It looked good

No experience whatsoever but I hope their build skills are better than their photography skills.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

This is from John in Chicago. He imports everything and sells a lot to diy cnc builders and 3d printer builders. Super nice but almost no english skills. Id not buy any machines you might need tech support with if you cannot be there in person. His prices are almost always higher than others online. Sorry i cant help with his cnc machine but i have thought of buying a laser from them and picking it up.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

When I had a question John handed me over to one of his workers that did my training. John is not that hard to understand. Better than time warner or dell support at times

Have you looked at the Probotix machines they are made in the US and are good machines
    Rabbit 1290/80, TurnKey 60/40, Croelx4, PhotoGrav 3.0, Probotix Meteor CNC Router

Yes I have looked at Probotix CNC and they seem really nice. The rails and ball screws are better on the Automation machine but overall build quality is what I am wondering about. I have not found too much on the Linux CNC verses Mach 3 software.

Well on Probotix. There set up works very well I don't Disagree that Hiwin Rails, Ball Screws maybe better, but a lot more costly. I have use a probotix cnc for 41/2 years in a school setting. So with a lot of un experienced users it preformed extremely well.. I never had a comm issue. This machine is set on a Linux system. The repeatably and accuracy was great. They also have great customer sevice.
    probitix cnc Corel x3, Vcarve pro6.0, Aspire4.0