Thread: Some recent stuff

Some recent stuff

It's been awhile since I've posted some finished stuff. I'm getting ready for a show this weekend and thought I should at least get some pics of what I've gotten done over the past month. The last month wouldn't have been so busy if hadn't been fishing so much this summer.

super work and wood also.!!!

Nicely done.
    Len

Could you give us some more information? size, wood, finishing technique? thanks They are all very nice

I'd like to know more about pic #2. Wood type and finish. Beautiful work on all of them.

Red
    RED

Jeremy,
    Beautiful Woods and very nice Form, and then Fishing too? Does it get any better than that?
    Regards, Ken

Become a Contributor at SMC and keep this great source of Knowledge and help from becoming only a memory.

All beautiful pieces Jeremy, I'm curious as to what is inside picture number six. Hope you do well at your show.

pic 2 is a birch burl chunk, pic 6 has a tray that lifts out, sort of like a round jewelry box. pretty much everything I do I finish with antique oil, gives the right amount of shine without being too shiny. Sizes range from 10" down to around 4" for some of the lidded pieces. with my new to me lathe I'll be able to start making larger stuff in the near future. I'm looking forward to a productive winter. Unless I spend too much time ice fishing.

All nice work. The box with lift out tray is interesting and idea might be borrowed for some Christmas presents for granddaughters. Nice thing about the posts here.

All Nice pieces Jeremy! Beautiful wood choices and finishes.
    I may not have it all together, but together we have it all.