Thread: Thread displays different content when logged in

Thread displays different content when logged in

When I visited the website today I first checked on a post that I started a while back. The post is http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...aser-engraving

I saw that their were 4 pages to the post and that Scott Shepherd and and others had recently added replies. I wanted to add my own reply so I logged into sawmillcreek and went back to the post. After I logged in and returned to the post I was surprised to see that there were now only 3 pages to the post and that the last 5 or 6 replies were not included. I logged out, closed my browser and then returned to the site. Once again I was shown that their were 4 pages of replies to the post until I logged in, again I can only see the first three pages.

I have tried closing and reopening the browser, rebooting the computer, clearing the cookies, history and cache all without success.

I normally use firefox for browsing but decided to test it under Internet Explorer and found that I am experiencing the same issue on both browsers

Here is a screen cap of what I see when I am not logged in
    sawmillcreek_Notloggedin.jpg
    and what I see when I am logged in.
    sawmillcreek_loggedin.jpg
    Any assistance you can provide in clearing this up would be appreciated.

Try switching to one of the other display modes.