Thread: no permission

no permission

I was trying to look at a thread "problem with wireless" in the off topic forum kept telling me I didn't have permission to see it. Whats up with that. I am a contributor and I went to Lumber Yard had no problem there, also looked at other thrads in off topic
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert, I think that thread was moved to the moderators section as it was spam. The site has experienced a number of spam posts lately. First time posters, posting links to various sites just to get traffic to their sites. You can't see that post because it was moved and the poster was banned.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Got ya OK 10 more char actors LOl to short

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Bert, I think that thread was moved to the moderators section as it was spam. The site has experienced a number of spam posts lately. First time posters, posting links to various sites just to get traffic to their sites. You can't see that post because it was moved and the poster was banned.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander