Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There are currently 5830 users online. 141 members and 5689 guests

Thanks Keith - it says "Google Sponsor" on the banner - car advert at the moment for a Kia Cerato or something.
    Good luck with the bots thing, they are incessant little blighters... "insert two thumbs up emoticon here".

This is probably a good time to say thanks to all of you who are Contributors that help us to keep The Creek online for everyone to enjoy. Your financial assistance goes a long way offsetting our monthly expenses plus our hardware and software upgrades.

Our Server Administrator Aaron Koehl has a brand new server that I delivered to him a week ago and I have to tell you it is an amazing machine probably 20 times faster than the primary server we use today. The new server has more of everything and everything is so much faster it will no doubt outrun our bandwidth for a very long time.

Along with the new server I have someone working on a series of FreeStuff Drawings that we are trying to put together in the next couple of weeks so the prizes can be shipped before Christmas. If we are successful attracting commercial support for the drawings I expect all of you will enjoy the experience and the prizes. Look for an official announcement in just a few days as we attempt to add to the list of the 225 FreeStuff Winners who have received over $40,000.00 in prizes since we started the program.

Thanks Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Yea all these guest come ask questions and we the members and contributors give them all the answers they need and then poof there gone till the next time they need help.
    I think if your looking for help you should be come a contributor. Gessh its a whooping 6 bucks.
    I don't contribute much because everybody know more that me.
    Rich
    ALASKANS FOR GLOBAL WARMING

Eagle River Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by Richard McComas View Post
    I feel the same way about myself, which is why my post count isn't very high.
    And there was trouble, taking place...

So if I search for bot detector will I get ads for bot detector software? Oh, the irony!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard McComas View Post
    I'm the opposite... I don't really learn anything new at this point, but I show up to help others. Sometimes I manage it, others not so much.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5