Thread: Great customer service: Taunton Publishing

Great customer service: Taunton Publishing

I wanted to read one particular article - a review of mortising machines - from a 2014 issue of FWW. I called and asked how long it would take them to send me the back issue. The answer was 7-10 days. I explained Im about to pull the trigger on a machine purchase and asked if I could purchase a digital copy of either the article or the whole issue. The nice lady said "let me see if the article is on this disk, and if so I will just email it to you." Well, 2014 wasn't on her disk yet. Bad luck, right? Nope. The next thing I know, she looked up my history and saw I was a former subscriber to both print and the website. She said "Im going to reactivate your online account for 5 days." She said it will automatically close again at that time with no action from me. It was free, this time only, just to help a former subscriber (so I assume, anyway).

Thanks Taunton! Thanks very much for trying to help!

I just paid $9 for the latest issue at the BORG and was considering subscribing again to reduce my outlay. (I didnt tell her that.) But this exceptional service pushed me over the fence..... dont know if I'll buy a digital, online or hardcopy subscription, but Im definitely going to buy something as a thank you.

I LOVE doing business with companies that understand customer service.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post

I LOVE doing business with companies that understand customer service.

Fred
    I couldn't agree more.