Thread: Help with image

Help with image

I have to get this image ready and I am having a lot of trouble. I am at the point of having to recreate it. I have asked and this is what they use for everything. they dont have just and B&W image.Center Stage 2.jpg
    40 Watt Epilog Helix

Roland EGX-20 Rotary Engraver

In my experience, I'd pay one of the vector guys $20 to do it and move on. Might not be what you want to hear, but it's going to have to be recreated and while I could do that fairly quickly, I can't do it for what they charge.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Who do you recommend? I have to laser it on glass
    40 Watt Epilog Helix

excaliber creations is who I'd use. Search this forum and you'll find his contact info.
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    excaliber creations is who I'd use. Search this forum and you'll find his contact info.
    Yep, William will do a fantastic job!

You can also try these people. Not sure how they are. I remember seeing this link aND i saved it http://www.vectorfactory.biz/
    STILL A NEWBY LEARNING MY WAY
    Junior Hall
    Boss laser
    engravelab 9v

William did it for $18 and I had in in 30 minutes. Awesome job.
    40 Watt Epilog Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Clark2227 View Post
    He always seems to hit the trifecta - great price, fast service, great work! Supposedly that's impossible, but not with him...

Definitely one for the bookmarks
    Half Kiwi, Half Pom, All Crazy
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 80W (1.5" + 2.5" Lens)
    Harsh Environment Kit, Rotary Attachment

Atmos Compact Exhaust, CorelDraw X7

William is not always that fast but he's always that good.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Clark2227 View Post
    LOL, now you know what we recommend him instead of doing it ourselves! Amazing service, isn't it?