Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Got a Call From the IRS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Donley View Post
    I will trade you my calls from Bridget or Heather at Credit Card Service for your call from the IRS.
    I keep getting their calls. Each time they warn it is the last time they will call.

If they can't keep their promise of never calling again, why should I trust them with anything else?

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

I got a cell phone call yesterday saying I won a trip to the Bahamas. I hung up before I got the details, hope they call me back with the details.
    also my son is a government employee, he is a dedicated worker, believes strongly in what he is doing, and I he does not turn in all of the expenses and mileage he is entitled to. Jared

The only reason us gov't workers are sleeping at 2:30pm is because we came into the office early to make prank phone calls at 5:30 am.
    Mark Patoka
    Stafford, VA

Looks like I hit the trifecta yet again: recordings left by the IRS- check, calls from Credit Card Sevices- check, call from Microsoft Service about problems with my (Linux) computer- check. I'm on a roll!

BTW, I worked for the government for over 30 years. Napping at work? Well, you wouldn't want me all tired and cranky driving home from work, would you?

-Tom

"I'm from the Government and I'm here to help." - on a button a co-worker of mine wore for about 25 years

My brother retired about a year ago. It's funny, He doesn't sound frustrated anymore.
    I'm serious, he is human acting again. Well for him anyway.
    You never get the answer if you don't ask the question.

Joe