Thread: Irregular cutting pattern

Irregular cutting pattern

I tried to attach pics of this problem a couple times but "the upload attempt failed". If anyone knows the trick to getting pics on here let me know.

I have a chinese 9060 machine with a 100W RECI. I cut 6mm cork with it in a hexagon pattern. Each hexagon is about 1 square cm and there is about 5 mm between each of the hexagons (this is where the pics would come in handy). Anyway, I get really uneven cutting results throughout the 2' by 3' sheet of cork that i have. Even hexagons within a few cm of each other can seem like they were cut at entirely different distances from the laser head. As if some of them are spot on and others are several mm off. Some cut really clean and some are incomplete. There is what seems like a variable pattern of this throughout the sheet and it is not seemingly related to how far the head is from the origin. Any ideas? I am selling this machine soon as I will be replacing it with a new one but I need it to run now and I want it to be in good shape for the person who buys it.
    100 Watt Laserworld TH 9060 pass through CO2 laser (220 volt)
    Laser cut 5.3
    JCUT 25S 4.5kW (6hp) water cooled, dual spindles, 1300X2500x300(z) or approx 4'x8'x12" table
    DSP controller
    20" powermatic planer
    18" Jet Bandsaw

The usual, loose belts, bad bearings, wheels not tracking correctly on the rail and so on. You might also check for loose wire connections and mirror / optics alignment.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10