Thread: Is there a problem with SMC Today?

Blog Entries

Is there a problem with SMC Today?

Seems the row of icons above the message box isn't there to allow including pictures and such.

Is this a new version or an old bug?

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Jim,

I just did some testing and I can't find a problem. All of the icons are available in my reply and I also tested attaching a graphic which worked fine.
    We haven't upgraded our software for a long time, there is an upgrade but we decided to wait to upgrade the software on the new server which in process.

Anyone else having the problem that Jim is having?

Blog Entries
    Anyone else having the problem that Jim is having?
    I would bet not.

Switched browsers and everything seems okay.

Restarted my original browser and that fixed the problem.

I should have known... Just upgraded my OS a few days ago.

Now I am only 4 or 5 upgrades behind the times. It will likely be time to buy a new computer soon. The one I have is almost 8 years old. It seems to work fine. It is just the world around it that is moving along.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Koepke View Post
    The one I have is almost 8 years old. It seems to work fine. It is just the world around it that is moving along.

jtk
    It's called planned obsolescence. I semi-retired a perfectly good but dated computer when MS quit supporting XP. The new one has Win7. MS is now hounding me to upgrade to Win10..
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Not letting me upload pics into my attempted post in classified ..Tried late AM and then again tonight...Get same error message to effect of "upload failed". Tried several times. Always has worked smoothly, easily in the past. FYI..Hope we can correct. Thank you
    Jerry

Well, let me try to upload a photo Jerry.

wb1_edited-1.jpg

Make sure the file size of your photo doesn't exceed the limit shown in the upload dropdown window.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I really like that bowl!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thanks Ken...as in the past, I am uploading from DropBox and have never had an issue posting here on SMC.....I'll try your suggestion when I get back..Thanks
    Jerry

Ken, you were right!!! Sizing had to be adjusted downward....Little tedious but it worked...Thank you!!!
    Jerry