Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Clamp Deal

My local woodcraft has been offering them at the sale price all week. I got some there. But the official sale isn't supposed to be until tomorrow. We'll know for sure at midnight I guess. Or tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Rude View Post
    Rockler, has subbed their own blocks in the set. International Tool last year over sold, but I still received the clamps this fall. They did call me and asked if I still wanted them. Dan
    Dan, are you telling me you bought some clamps last year and didn't receive them until this fall??

I suspect that Woodcraft is out of stock. I managed to buy a couple 24" clamps, but the 40" clamps literally sold out while they were in my cart. This was around 3PM this afternoon.

I bought 8 Jet parallel clamps this morning online from Woodcraft. I hope they aren't sold out for you guys. I am going to the local store tomorrow morning to get some more.

Hoping you guys get a bunch and put them to good use. I used 6 Bessey tradesman F clamps and 6 of the WS-3 angle clamps today on a project for a visiting niece. First time she and I have ever made something together on our own. One great Thanksgiving holiday memory I will have forever. I told her the woodworkers can never have enough clamps. I actually think I have enough now as the deals have to be crazy good but I love them all. A sub $15 parallel clamp would still get me to jump though lol.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by gordy haycock View Post
    I bought 8 Jet parallel clamps this morning online from Woodcraft. I hope they aren't sold out for you guys. I am going to the local store tomorrow morning to get some more.
    If they have any left there. The guys at my local store thought that they'd be sold out before Friday.

It's not always totally accurate but you could
    Check the local woodcraft's web page. You can enter item numbers to check stock.

Just bought lot of the jet clamps from rockler and where 50% off.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene thomas View Post
    Just bought lot of the jet clamps from rockler and where 50% off.
    "Temporarily oversold" now

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bernardo View Post
    I suspect that Woodcraft is out of stock. I managed to buy a couple 24" clamps, but the 40" clamps literally sold out while they were in my cart. This was around 3PM this afternoon.
    You were right Pat. I tried right after midnight West Virginia time. And Rockler sold out about an hour later, while I had them in my cart.

Enjoy your great deals guys! Remember to post pics of what you make with them!

Fred

As of now rockler still had the jet special clamp pack with their clamp blocks. 2 24" and 2 31" for $120

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Masshardt View Post
    As of now rockler still had the jet special clamp pack with their clamp blocks. 2 24" and 2 31" for $120
    Dan, thank you for that tip. I hadn't thought about buying the set until you flagged it. But I just placed an order and got a confirmation that it went through. Much appreciated!
    Fred

Damn... should've ordered yesterday. You snooze, you lose I guess.

13. I ended up placing an order through Rockler website early this morning for the Bessey Revo Jr + stool deals. I was originally going to go Jet but I read if they break they cannot be fixed you need to toss them so I went Bessey. Hopefully they'll work well for clamping up kitchen cabinets.

Will I need longer than 31" for kitchen cabinets? I've never made any but imagine 25" depth is covered but what about width? Do you need to clamp from one side to the other? That could be rather long.

True about the Jets not able to be repaired, and Jet not selling replacement parts.

I actually picked up 2 12" clamps today at half-price for parts for my bigger clamps.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lightstone View Post
    True about the Jets not able to be repaired, and Jet not selling replacement parts. I actually picked up 2 12" clamps today at half-price for parts for my bigger clamps.
    Do these clamps break easily or frequently?