Thread: Rebound shuffleboard layout

Blog Entries

Rebound shuffleboard layout

Like to make the regular shuffleboard game 16'-22' long and the rebound shuffleboard game. If anyone one can find the sizing of the "rebound " version i would appreciate it. Can't seem to find anything on the dimensions anywhere. thx...
    chicago-shuffleboard.jpgrebound.jpg

Blog Entries
    Putting it back up there. Will have planer blades sharpened and have a lot of 8/4 walnut to use for the top. Looked for a week no real specs on the bounce back table. I'll give it one more try..Thx

I bet there is a discussion forum about this type of game, which would be a good place to ask.

From an Internet search on them, found that a rebound table was essentially half the length of a regular table. Width ends up being enough to accommodate that of a normal table end to each side of center. Around twice the width of a normal table end. Observed some overall dimensions on this table on their website, http://www.bmigaming.com/games-sport...nd-virtual.htm, table brochure gives dimensions of 7' x 4' x 32".

Good luck,

Clint

Blog Entries
    Appreciate the help. I've been searching for weeks on specs. I will build one once I find a regulation size on the bounce back model. When I make one I always make patterns so the correct size of the playing surface is important. thx...Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jack duren View Post
    Appreciate the help. I've been searching for weeks on specs. I will build one once I find a regulation size on the bounce back model. When I make one I always make patterns so the correct size of the playing surface is important. thx...Jack
    I came across a bit of information on a rebound table yesterday. It said it was 7' long, and the angles given were 5 deg off 90. So, the far corners were 95 deg, and the close corners (where you stand) were 85 deg. Bit of math will figure out the rest.