Thread: Taking Delivery on New Bad Axe on Monday

Taking Delivery on New Bad Axe on Monday

I have a Bad Axe Roubo Beastmaster that shipped yesterday. It should arrive on Monday. I am psyched because the guys at Bad Axe built my handle to fit my very wide hand, and the used some deadly gorgeous Bubinga they had on hand for my custom handle. They were incredibly nice about providing some stock they happened to have, and from what I understand, it should be jaw dropping pretty.

These guys have been incredible since day one, and if the saw is anything like their reputation, I may never want another. If you are thinking about a nice back saw, give the folks at Bad Axe a shout.

I will most assuredly post pics when that bad boy arrives.

Joe

I am very happy with my saws from there..... They look nice and cut great!

Although i have a couple of gorgeous early Disston tenon saws thanks to a memeber here and his skill at reatoring saws, i still reach for my Bad Axe sash saw for most jobs. It is filed "hybrid" and cuts so nicely that it is my go to.
    Paul

Yea I recently got the 16" tenon with hybrid filing. It's a piece of art. Waiting for my carcass saw to be ready for shipping as we speak. My names Mike, and I have a saw problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cherry View Post
    Yea I recently got the 16" tenon with hybrid filing. It's a piece of art. Waiting for my carcass saw to be ready for shipping as we speak. My names Mike, and I have a saw problem.

Hi Mike! Welcome to BAA (Bad Axe Anonymous) where we feed your addiction!

I know... Just when I thought I had it under control.

Well,
    I received the saw and it is truly gorgeous, It cuts ridiculously well, and is just gorgeous. I will get pics up in the next couple of days. It was well worth the wait.

Joe