Thread: Ray Fine Technology

Ray Fine Technology

I have a question. I ordered my Fiber through Ray Fine and am waiting on a 1390 from them. They sent me pictures last week of the machine but it had what clearly look like a RECI tube instead of the EFR I ordered it with. They said they were 'debugging' it but there was some power outage and the technicians weren't able to work on them. Not sure how they were able to get an email out but they managed. lol

So here en-lies my question. On the Facebook page 'Fiber laser marking and CO2 laser marking machine' there was a post from Jinan Maidun CNC with MY laser. I realize that 'all the Chinese laser look alike' but there's a green motorcycle in the picture that looked identical to the on in the pictures Ray Fine sent me. Sure there's a lot of Zongshen motorcycles in Chine, but I zoomed in and it's the exact same license plate number. When I contacted Jinan they claim they know nothing about Ray Fine or Bryant or any of the people there. I can't find a link between the two companies but wanted to know if anyone else has some insight on the two companies. Ray Fine Technologies is supposedly based in Laiocheng and Jinan Maidun CNC is based in Jinan.

I know Ray Fine had to have me 'shell' built but it appears Jinan has the entire thing. So, I'm not sure if they are part of Jinan or the other way around or if they are just a middle man.

#headscratcher
    RayFine Fiber Laser (JPT M6+, Sino Galvo head)
    RayFine RF-1390 100w EFR
    Blast Cabinet, Vinyl Cutter, Sublimation Equipment, CNC

I don't know specifically about those two companies but in my experience, there are 100's of these small companies popping up to sell lasers from China. In reality, there are only 2 or 3, if I recall correctly that manufacture all of them. If you aren't buying from one of those 2 or 3, then you are buying from a middle man. They are normally just small operations and they are usually extremely responsive, and they appear to keep some small level of parts at their locations. Nothing wrong with any of that, but it can often be an illusion when you are buying from a company there because so few actually make and assemble the lasers.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I know that Triumph built my 1390 machine, however, they of course DO use 'shelf' parts. I also know they did NOT build my fiber, it's nearly identical to many others like it. They simply 'assembled' many parts of their own choosing...

That's pretty weird on the picture! Triumph also sent me pics of my machine, and I was a bit suspect if it was actually "my" machine, but I made note of some small issues, like the control panel was slightly cocked, and there were a couple of edges of the honeycomb with some slight bend to them- the machine I got matched the picture

So in your case, I wonder which company (unless they're part of the same) 'borrowed' the pic?
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle