Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miter Saw Station

Miter Saw Station

miter 2 small.jpg

Finally built my miter Saw Station, It took on a life of its own as it kept growing and growing. Hope you enjoy the video

Howard
    Last edited by Howard Boehm; 12-20-2015 at 4:12 PM.

Howard Boehm
    Pictures of Projects can be seen by clicking on My Profile and then Clicking on Howard Boehm's Home Page.

Tools: I would rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

Nice job! I envy your shop's organization!

Very nice, love all the storage created with the drawers. May have to steal you plan, thanks for posting this!

Sweet! I wish I had the space. My miter saw has to live on a flip-top cart with my spindle sander.

Quote Originally Posted by julian abram View Post
    Very nice, love all the storage created with the drawers. May have to steal you plan, thanks for posting this!
    I got the initial Plans From Jay Bates. He shows some of the best videos I've Seen. Here is the link to his page for the plans http://jayscustomcreations.com/downl...-storage-wall/

Howard Boehm
    Pictures of Projects can be seen by clicking on My Profile and then Clicking on Howard Boehm's Home Page.

Tools: I would rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

Awesome project!! Thanks for sharing

That's a nice set up.great video too.I see your like me with tape measures,Some days I have too many the next thing I know it I can barly find one.

The tape measures seem to go off on their own. At one point I had an even 10 don't know where those last few went.

Howard Boehm

Very nicely done. Enjoy using it always.
    Sometimes decisions from the heart are better than decisions from the brain.

Enjoy Life...

Okay everyone, before you go on and on about how organized Howard is and how great this miter station is, I think you should go to the 4:00 minute mark and take a look at the mess in that drawer. Clamps just strewn everywhere. What a mess!

Okay Howard, just kidding, that is a thing of beauty. Looks kinda like mine except a thousand times better. Thanks for sharing.

Nicely done. Wow, 3 weeks. I need to do something like that, but no way could I do it in 3 weeks.
    When working I had more money than time. In retirement I have more time than money. Love the time, miss the money.

I built it in 3 weeks but I procrastinated for about two years.

Howard Boehm

Never has a miter saw been housed in such elegant surroundings. Congrats on a great job.
    Best Regards,

Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Aubuchon View Post
    Sweet! I wish I had the space. My miter saw has to live on a flip-top cart with my spindle sander.
    I must say I felt the same way, I didn't think I had the room. But everything on the wall is now in drawers, Half the drawers are still empty. The old shop vac fits underneath as well as one of the trash can. The shop actually gained room with this. I have since added lumber racks above the unit on the wall above the unit and for the first time the lumber is not in my way. Its easy to get to with a small 2 foot ladder, as I can step on the ladder and then the miter saw table to the lumber racks.
    Last edited by Howard Boehm; 01-19-2016 at 9:36 PM.

Howard Boehm

..Very well thought out design.