Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aspire camp 2016

We can add Tom and Gary to our list, anyone else?

Thanks for letting us know about the three seats becoming available Jim. Anyone here who is interested jump on these real quick. You won't find a better event anywhere than Jim McGrew's Aspire Camp if your interested in CNC Routing for personal or professional applications. The Vectric training lectures are most informative and the people who attend are a valuable resource not to mention the friendships you will establish. CAMaster and ShopBot have always been very supportive of Jim's event as well so there is talent beyond imagination everywhere. All of the events and lectures are well planned with plenty of time so there isn't a rush to get through the material and plenty of time to answer questions or expand on any area of a topic.

As always it will be great to see everyone again.

I will not be holding a 2017 Camp, i have some commitments personally which are going to get in the way, I am whole hardily Endorsing Mike and Gary's efforts to hold Vectric and cnc "Camps"

I have truely enjoyed all the years We have done this and may again in the future !!

Jim...
    Yours is a tough act to follow.

The informal atmosphere of your gatherings and abundance of knowledgeable users so willing to share, has set the bar for future events very high.
    We thank you for your confidence.

Gary and I are looking to replicate this experience for future events and would like feedback from previous attendees of Jim's Camps.

To help us do this, please take less than a minute to complete this survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/98QTJVG

Thanks,
    Michael