Thread: Sign on

Sign on

Recently the site logs me off every time I leave and then I have to sign back on the next time I access the site. I have checked the "remember me" button when I log in. I am using my I pad to access the site. I never had that problem when using my computer.
    Best Regards,

Gordon

Gordon, if you're using Safari as your iPad browser check to see if you are allowing cookies.

On your iPad: Safari> Privacy & Security> Block Cookies. I have mine set to "Allow from Websites I Visit"
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I did as you suggested and it made no difference.
    Best Regards,

Gordon

That's all I have. Maybe someone else can help.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I have figured it out. In the heading above the sign in boxes on this site is a dimmed "Sign On" and by clicking on that it automatically populates the sign in box on this site. Not perfect but much easier than re-typing my info each time. Thanks for your help.
    Best Regards,

Gordon

That's interesting. I don't have a dimmed box on my iPad, it looks pretty much just like my desktop PC.

Andy Rooney