Thread: Change Quadrant in RDWORKS v8

Change Quadrant in RDWORKS v8

I am trying to layout a pattern in RDWOrks, and it is showing the pattern in the upper right quadrant.
    Doesn't the laser use the lower right X,Y quadrant?
    Also i get an out of bounds error (not exactly what it says), but it won't cut because I am in the wrong place.
    How do I fix this?
    Is this what causes a mirrored image?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Larson View Post
    I am trying to layout a pattern in RDWOrks, and it is showing the pattern in the upper right quadrant.
    Doesn't the laser use the lower right X,Y quadrant?
    Also i get an out of bounds error (not exactly what it says), but it won't cut because I am in the wrong place.
    How do I fix this?
    Is this what causes a mirrored image?
    Thank you
    Kyle - you should be able to move the pattern or whatever, to wherever you want it . The page and system settings under the Config tab allow you to set things the way you like - most in the west seem happy to have the "Zero" or "Home" position in the upper left. And of course you must have the right page size set as well.
    rdcamv8userset.jpg
    Bill Carruthers, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
    Shenhui G350- 60W; + Hengchunyuan 1300x900 100W EFR , CNC router 40x60, Lightburn fan, RDCam , Coreldraw 12, Photograv 3, Scroll saw, and not enough time to play with all of them!

Bill, Your screenshot is exactly what I am wanting. My "grid" has the lower left corner at 0,0. Your screenshot is showing 0,0 at the upper left corner. How do i move it down?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Larson View Post
    Bill, Your screenshot is exactly what I am wanting. My "grid" has the lower left corner at 0,0. Your screenshot is showing 0,0 at the upper left corner. How do i move it down?
    Kyle - you have to Untick the axis X mirror box and/or tick the Y axis Box - like in the screenshot.
    Bill Carruthers, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
    Shenhui G350- 60W; + Hengchunyuan 1300x900 100W EFR , CNC router 40x60, Lightburn fan, RDCam , Coreldraw 12, Photograv 3, Scroll saw, and not enough time to play with all of them!

Ahh. So simple. Thank You.