Thread: Wood River Mortiser Manual

Wood River Mortiser Manual

My apologies if this is in the wrong thread. I am looking for a manual for a Wood River mortiser but have not had any luck. Anybody have one or know where to get one.
    Andy Kertesz

" Impaled on nails of ice, raked by emerald fire"...... King Crimson '71

This should be in GWW.

Did you try contacting Woodcraft?

Not yet. Surprised I couldn't find it online. If the mods want to move this feel free. I kind of didn't think this was the right forum.
    Andy Kertesz

" Impaled on nails of ice, raked by emerald fire"...... King Crimson '71

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Kertesz View Post
    If the mods want to move this feel free. I kind of didn't think this was the right forum.
    I don't see anything wrong with posting it here Andy. It's a power tool and I don't know of a better place to ask about it's manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with posting it here Andy. It's a power tool and I don't know of a better place to ask about it's manual.
    Mods moved it from the classifieds.

You might try looking for a Steel City mortising machine manual. I've got the same mortiser, and though I don't have a manual for it at the moment, after I picked mine up I read quite a few reviews saying that it is similar enough to the Steel City model and that the SC's manual is much better written and easier to find.

http://steelcitytoolworks.com/media/...10.25.2011.pdf

Try above link to the Steel City Mortiser owners manual. SC made the Wood river.

Thanks Paul! I got mine thrown in for $100 when I bought my used Grizzly bandsaw. Just haven't had the occasion to use it yet other than to impress my boys that I can drill a square hole in chunks of scrap I'll have to read up on this as I do have plans to use it in the next few months.