Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: costco 4' led lighting are $25.99

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Lippman View Post
    What is the end date on this sale? Do you need a coupon?
    It's the standard monthly Costco sale, and I believe it started Jan 28, so it should be good for another two weeks. We don't need to have coupons at our local Costco.
    Gerry

JointCAM

I assume this is in-store only, as I can't seem to find them on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aeschliman View Post
    I assume this is in-store only, as I can't seem to find them on the website.
    http://www.costco.com/4%E2%80%99-LED...100223617.html they come as 2 when ordered online apparently, idk how people complain they arent bright enough my garage lights up like the sun at night times but i have like 10 of them

Quote Originally Posted by David T gray View Post
    http://www.costco.com/4%E2%80%99-LED...100223617.html they come as 2 when ordered online apparently, idk how people complain they arent bright enough my garage lights up like the sun at night times but i have like 10 of them

Ah... that's what I was missing (the 2 pack). Thanks! Pretty obvious now that you point it out. haha

Peter

Interesting...two of the recent buy had pull chain on and off...two didn't. No big deal for me...I'm plugging into switched sockets.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

In the new copy of the Costco magazine, there's an ad for the Feit replacement "tubes" that put LED in standard fluorescent fixtures for folks who want to just retrofit rather than replace. I may try a couple just for grins.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by David T gray View Post
    so cheap now, when i bought mine they were $ 35. also bought a regular bulb for my house, one died after 2 years of heavy use called them up and had a replacement in a week so they do honor warranty they didn't even ask for any proof i owned anything just asked for address and model of bulb.

$24.99 at my Costco.