Thread: Customer satisfaction

Customer satisfaction

Mods I know this is not the place to post this, but I think Kenny need some points for his service.
    I picked up a Stanley #3 plane from him, it arrived in record time and was very well packed and just as represented. I am pleased with the plane and his service.
    Thank You Kenny!!!
    Don Nicholas
    Lakewood, WA

Good to hear Don. I've purchased a number of things from fellow creekers and all have arrived quick, well packaged and exactly as described. A great bunch of folks here.

Don,
    Glad you are happy, Put it to good use! Hard letting some of these go but they should be used. Nice doing business with you. I appreciate the nice post. Thanks again Don.

Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by Don Nicholas View Post
    Mods I know this is not the place to post this, but I think Kenny need some points for his service.
    I picked up a Stanley #3 plane from him, it arrived in record time and was very well packed and just as represented. I am pleased with the plane and his service.
    Thank You Kenny!!!
    Don Nicholas
    Lakewood, WA
    I was thinking the same thing tonight. I got another #3 from Kenny and like you said it was well packed but not well described. It was under described. It's way better than I expected! All it needed was honing and now it planes great!
    My woodworking theory: Measure with a micrometer, Mark with chalk, Cut with an ax.

I thought that you were selling Customer Satisfaction and I got all excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Mueller View Post
    Good to hear Don. I've purchased a number of things from fellow creekers and all have arrived quick, well packaged and exactly as described. A great bunch of folks here.

Agreed. My #3 also came from a fellow creek member.

Hi Kenny!

i got a no.7 from him and it was ready right out of the box. Made quick work of flattening my workbench. Great plane and a great guy to do business with. I also have a no.4 and 65 heading my way from Kenny too!

Thanks Kenny!

Where can I see what Kenny has to offer. I am building my plane inventory.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Emmerling View Post
    Where can I see what Kenny has to offer. I am building my plane inventory.
    I believe he lists offerings in the SawMill Creek Classifieds. Members need to contribute $6 a year to be able to access that conference.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Cramer View Post
    I was thinking the same thing tonight. I got another #3 from Kenny and like you said it was well packed but not well described. It was under described. It's way better than I expected! All it needed was honing and now it planes great!
    Thanks Bryan. Glad the plane is in good hands.