Thread: Posting a large .pdf

Blog Entries

Posting a large .pdf

I have a 4 meg .pdf file from Oneida that has a ton of great information on dust control and related duct work. Is there any way to post it? Sticky worthy.
    NOW you tell me...

Ole,

The maximum size for a PDF file is 156.3 kb at this website. You could maybe post a link to the PDF file at Oneida.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Blog Entries
    Ken,

I do not see the referenced PDF file on their website. An employee sent it to me via email when I was installing my 2 hp SDG system 3 years ago. Dan PM'ed me with an idea as to how to put it up.
    NOW you tell me...

Blog Entries
    File size aside, I wonder if it is copyrighted material, and should not be posted at all. Not saying it is, just wondering.
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Ole,

If Keith doesn't respond to this thread, you might PM him with the information and let him determine if the information is proprietary. If it isn't proprietary, he or Aaron might have a way to post it here. I do know the "Manage attachment" software for general use limits the uploading of PDF files to 156.3 kb.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Blog Entries
    I contacted Oneida and they are reserving that information for their customers. Oh well.
    NOW you tell me...

Ole,

Sorry about the Oneida article but its good that you checked with them to try to get their permission.

For the record you can post a 2 meg zip file, this is the largest file that is allowed at this time.